Weird Things You Didn't Know About Me

18:00


I absolutely love reading random weird facts about other people; things that you wouldn't really know unless you got to really get to know someone. You know when you're in new group situations at a class or something and one of the ice breakers is to go around the circle and tell someone a random fact about yourself, well these would be my answers:

I have a handwriting perfectionism 
I love the physical act of writing, not just on a keyboard, but with an actual pen and paper - I absolutely love it. My writing does tend to change depending on what pen I'm writing with, and I find myself screwing up pieces of paper because I'm not happy with the way that my writing looks. I'm even talking about when I write shopping lists, meaningless shopping lists have to be written perfectly before I take them out. 

I don't like bananas that smell like bananas
I finally met someone that understood what I meant and completely agreed with me the other day, so I was extremely happy about this. Basically, I can't stand bananas that have any kind of brown on them, and when that starts to happen they start to smell like bananas - I know that sounds stupid, but when they're at the greeny-yellow stage, they have no smell whatsoever. I like that. 

I hate velvet but I have to touch it
I don't have a phobia per se, but I absolutely hate the feel of velvet; I've even told a friend to not come near me (savage) because they wore a velvet dress on a night out once. However, whenever I'm in a clothes shop and I see something velvet, I have a massive urge to touch it. I guess, to make sure that I still hate the feel of it, but every single time that I do it I regret it, because every single time it makes me cringe so hard.

I love cutting mushrooms
I don't know what it is about cutting mushrooms that's so satisfying, it helps that I love them, but I think it's the texture and the way the knife glides through it. There's nothing more to say on this one, haha.

I can spend hours putting makeup on just to rub it off
I've done this so many times, but I spend ages putting on my makeup and getting it right, only to scrub it off because I'm not happy with it. On times like these, I rub it off and just put my usual eyeliner and mascara on because I don't feel confident enough to rock a full face of makeup. This doesn't happen much anymore but it does occasionally. 

Does anyone agree with any of these? What are some weird facts about you?

You Might Also Like

0 comments