It begins in May...

11:43


♪ Billie Jean - The Civil Wars

Can this year just stop and chill for a bit, please? I just want to know how we're already on the fifth month of 2017 and I honestly feel as though I haven't even started yet. I need to get my butt into gear and pronto!


May is going to be the month where I get into a routine, I stop procrastinating and I stop getting distracted by such futile things. This month I want to fully immerse myself in the things that I enjoy doing and focus on being where I want to be in life.

On a blogging side of things, I've set myself the challenge of blogging every other day to get me back into the swing of things. Blogging is something that I do for fun, but I also see it as a way of really focussing on something - when I blog, all I see is the text box and all other distractions go out of the window, so I'm hoping that'll reinforce other aspects of my life as well.

I don't have many other goals for May really other than getting into a consistent routine of sorts. This is something that I've been needing to do for a while so I feel that I need the whole month to get acquainted with the idea - I read somewhere that it takes 21 days to form a habit, so we better get started right?

Here's to May, and the joys it will bring. I hope you have a good one, have you got any goals?

You Might Also Like

0 comments