Get To Know Me

16:00


I haven't really given any information about myself so far so here's a quick get to know me survey that I found.

1. Are you named after anyone?
I think I'm named after my Nana on my Dad's side who's name was Kathleen - my real name is Kathryn!

2. When was the last time you cried?
I think it was a month ago over something really stupid, I tend to get emotional after my period. One time I got upset and cried over the fact that I couldn't do my mascara well, haha!

3. Do you have kids?
No.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I like to think that I would be, but is that a question you can really answer because everyone likes to be liked.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Sometimes a bit too much. When I was younger my Mum used to say to me that I'm gonna say the wrong thing to somebody important, and I'm going to regret it - I'm super sarcastic and quick witted, but luckily I've been careful about who I say it to so far. Although, sometimes I do have a tendency to say things without thinking as it's just too easy sometimes.

6. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Probably hair or eyes, although I often notice shoes too which is an odd one.

7. What is your eye colour?
Hazel.

8. Scary movie or happy endings?
I'm gonna say happy endings, but, I enjoy films where the bad guys win for some unknown reason. I think it's because I love anything with an anti-hero.

9. Favourite smells?
Vanilla and coconut are some of my all time favourite smells. They're actually the car freshener scents that I bought the other week funnily enough - they're just so fresh and lovely and oh my god, I wanna smell them right now!

10. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
Australia - probably the furthest there is.

11. Do you have any special talents?
I'm just me. Blergh, could I get any cheesier? I'm good at seeing the positive in everything, does that count?

12. Where were you born?
Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire, England.

13. What are your hobbies?
I enjoy reading, watching rugby, blogging and working on my makeup business (if you can count that).

14. Do you have any pets?
Nope.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Nope, I'm an only child, and no, that doesn't mean that I'm spoiled.

16. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be happy. I enjoy working my makeup business and want that to thrive in the future but I wouldn't be doing it and pursuing it in the first place if it didn't make me happy. I'm the kind of person that would rather be poor and happy than rich and sad.

17. Who was your first best friend?
Robyn. She used to be my neighbour when we were kids and I've known her pretty much all of my life which is amazing if you think about it.

18. How tall are you?
5'1" or 155cm

19. Funniest moment throughout school?
I'm gonna be really shit with this question as this could be a good one for an awesome anecdote, but nothing is really coming to mind at all, unfortunately. I don't like being put under pressure dammit, haha!

20. How many countries have I visited?
When I was at school, I was known as the holiday girl because my parents and I would always have at least 2 holidays a year to really random locations that nobody would ever think of going to. I am so grateful that I was able to do that when I was younger, and then I ended up going travelling around Australia and New Zealand for 2 years in 2014 as well. I wouldn't be able to give you a number though unfortunately but could list a few for you: Vietnam, China, Mexico, Tunisia, Thailand, Cyprus, Greece, to name but a few.

21. What was your favourite/worst subject in high school?
My favourite subjects were anything creative (other than English) like drama, art and graphic design. I've just always been an extremely creative person and definitely not academic in the slightest. I would always do amazingly well at physical coursework and then do worse in the exams because my brain just couldn't retain the information. I am a physical learner rather than a wordy learner in the way that I like to be hands-on rather than read loads of information. My worst subject, however, was probably science as I had absolutely NO interest in it whatsoever, and I don't think, at 26, I've ever had to use it in my life either.

22. What is your favourite drink? Animal? Perfume?
Iced coffee by a country mile. Although, we don't have decent iced coffee in England, I miss the Australian ones, they were addictive. I love koalas after visiting Australia, they're so cute and cuddly, but their looks are deceiving as they can be quite dangerous. I don't really wear perfume at all really though.

23. What would you name your children?
I don't want to think about this for a while, I know I prefer girls names, but obviously, that wouldn't be my choice.

24. What sports do you play/have you played?
Hahahahahahahaha!

25. Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I like a lot of YouTubers, but at the moment I've been absolutely loving Lucy Moon, I just find her so relatable and interesting. She talks about anything and everything but is also so keen to grow and learn which I find so refreshing - and as she's growing in popularity you can see her advance but she's still staying true to herself.

26. How many boyfriends have you had?
5

27. Favourite memory from your childhood?
As mentioned before, it probably has to be the holidays that I went on when I was younger. We always had one in the Easter holidays which was a touring holiday and a relaxing holiday in the Summer so we always had the best of both worlds.

28. How would you describe your fashion sense?
I wouldn't really describe it as anything, I like what I like, and I wear what I like. Although, one thing that I do always wear is florals, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'm ridiculously girly. When my best friend was organising her wedding she said that she didn't know what kind of bridesmaid dresses to get because we all liked different things, and she said that I liked florals. That was the day that I realised that I do tend to go for flowery prints!

29. What phone do you have?
Rose gold iPhone 6S

30. Tell us one of your bad habits!
I bite the skin around my fingers, and it'll be the death of me because I'm always complaining about how shit my nails are!

Would you do this survey?

You Might Also Like

0 comments