Bootea Delivery

16:00

I’m always one for massively spur of the moment purchases when it comes to creating a habit of sorts, and yesterday was again, one of those days. Upon speaking with a friend at work who recommended them, I opted to buy some Bootea products.

According to the Bootea website, the company is about being a passionate health and weight loss company that drives to promote an active, healthy and balanced lifestyle. They believe being healthy is a lifestyle choice. Maintaining a healthy balanced lifestyle whilst upholding a busy routine can be difficult and that's where they can help. (I've actually taken wording from their website and just changed the pronouns).

I was going to purchase a slightly more expensive bundle, but then thought about how shit my habit tracker was of late, and decided to go for the starter bundle instead, which was the cheapest one.


Included in the bundle is:
☽ 14 Day Teatox - 14 day supply of loose tea bags for day and 7 day supply for night
☽ Little Oats - slow releasing source of healthy energy, just add water
☽ Multivits - supports skin health, sleep quality, exercise recovery, and maintains healthy metabolic and biological functions.

Pssst...I got this package at midday and I've already tried the oats! Oh my goodness they're so good, and even with just adding water, it's still super creamy and you don't need to add any sweeteners to it.

A little while ago I purchased a trial of Juice Plus shakes, which I never really stuck to. When I actually had one, however, I found that I didn't feel hungry for a long time after having one, and wasn't craving any midday snacks. So on top of the Bootea products, I'm also gonna have those shakes as well!

I’m just going to see how I go, and hopefully lose a bit of my tummy before I go on holiday at the beginning of June. I have no expectations or high hopes to be honest, so I’m just gonna take it day by day and try and get into a “routine” of sorts with my health. The biggest thing for me is going to me mindless snacking and the routine itself and sticking to it.

As mentioned before, I have issues with motivation and distraction so I want this to be my first real test. I'll keep you updated along the way! Have you ever tried anything like this before?

You Might Also Like

0 comments