Weekly Playlist #1

17:43

I've decided to create a mini segment where I list some songs that I've found or had on repeat the previous week. It definitely won't always be new music that I've found but I do want to use it as an excuse to actually actively start looking for new music.

When I was younger, I always used to be on the constant search for new (to me) bands/artists to add to my iPod. I found so much of my music from "related artist" pages, and now that I've got Spotify it's even easier to find new music.

Recently I've been listening to a lot of house/electro style music - getting in the mood for Summer obviously - and it's really been putting me in such a good mood as I'm dancing around my bedroom. My favourite on this playlist has to be "Heatstroke" though as it's a mixture; it's chill, dance-y, and such a tune all in one 4 minute song. I've no idea whether it's being released in the charts (it does involve Calvin Harrise, Pharrell Williams and Ariana Grande. so probably) but I just know if it is it'll be an absolute BANGER!

You Might Also Like

0 comments