Mid-Month Goals | February 2018

18:00


I kinda missed the beginning of February with this one, but it's absolutely never too late to put some goals into place:

CREATE A MORNING/NIGHTTIME ROUTINE
Even though I work shift work in a pub, I want to create a routine, although it may be variable, to help me start and end my day right. I won't go into details just yet, but let's just say that my morning and evening routines at the moment are absolutely nothing to be desired.

POST TWICE A WEEK
I'm never normally someone to stick to a strict blogging schedule, let alone let it be known to the world what my schedule is, but I want to put it out there that this is something that I want to be a constant in my life - I just enjoy it so much, and I need to do more of what makes me happy.

USE MY PLANNER EVERY DAY
I received a yearly planner for Christmas, and so far I've only used, perhaps, a week's worth of the year so far - which is pretty poor for a yearly planner. I need to utilise it more as it does have a lot of really cool features which I can use in my business and in my daily life. 

JOURNAL EVERY DAY
I absolutely love journaling and how therapeutic it is - I can just write all the thoughts that are on my mind so it can leave room for more important things. Like the planner, I haven't been using my journal enough, and my mind recently has become very clogged, so I'm hoping this will help me help me to gain a clearer vision. Maybe I'll learn a few things about myself too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments