March Goals | 2018

18:00


Happy March, and happy almost Spring time. I feel as though the end of February dragged so badly, possibly even more than January did to be honest - although, despite all that, I still can't believe we're into the third month of the year already. For me, the first two months of the year were a warm-up of what was to come; I've had my Winter Blues, feeling sorry for myself, and now it's time to take charge and to really focus in on my goals. We're coming into Spring, which I adore, and I'm excited to see what the rest of the year brings when I put my all into everything that I do:

● Cut down alcohol
● Journal every day
● Meditate every day
● Don't buy as much food at work
● Find somewhere to work that isn't at home
● Start taking more photos
● Go see a film by myself
● Be more active in the blogging community
● Organise a weekend away
● Keep on track with my reading goal
● Be more assertive
● Learn to say no

Do you have any goals for the month?

You Might Also Like

0 comments